Wraparound care provision
Wraparound care is one of the many services Westover Green provides for its parents. Both After School Club and Breakfast Club are open during term time and are supervised by fully trained members of staff, according to Ofsted regulations.
Open from 8am until 8:50am.
The cost per child per day is £3.00. This includes a healthy breakfast of cereal, toast, fruit and juice.
After School Club
Open from 3:15pm – 5:30pm.
We have a mobile phone if you need to contact us between 3:30 – 5:30pm only– 07379 563915. Outside of these hours please ring the school office on 01278 422943.
After School Club Session 1 from 3:15pm to 4:30pm £3.00
After School Club Session 2 from 3:15pm to 5:30pm £6.00
After School Club Session 3 (after a club) from 4:30pm to 5:30pm £3.00
Each child is provided with a healthy snack and drink. A variety of activities are available for the children.
If you would like more information, or to register your child into our wraparound care, please come in and see us.
Mrs Pople Miss Criddle Mr Thomas Mrs Seal
Important changes to Breakfast Club & After School Club
The booking system used for Breakfast Club and After School Club has changed at the start of this academic year.
Please note the following important changes:
- Bookings must be made in advance. The booking system closes at midnight for the following day, i.e. places for a Tuesday have to be booked by midnight on a Monday.
- We will be unable to accommodate last minute bookings.
- Places must be paid for at the time of booking.
- Places can be cancelled and refunded before midnight but after the deadline you will still be charged for a place even if you do not use it. If your child is sent home from school unwell, we will cancel and refund your place.
- Outstanding money owed from this year will be transferred onto the new booking system for next year. Therefore, if money is owed, you will be unable to book until the balance has been cleared.